"Yo, little brother--" : basic rules of survival for young African American males / by Anthony C. Davis and Jeffrey W. Jackson.
Related electronic resources
http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0727/2001270553-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 5 out of 5 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds on 5 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0913543586
- ISBN: 9780913543580
- Physical Description: ix, 157 p. : ill ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Chicago, Ill. : African American Images, c1998.
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references (p. 146-148).
A guide to help African American males develop certain skills and behaviors to help them survive.