Blessings : a novel / Sheneska Jackson.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon051/97047246.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon032/97047246.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0645/97047246-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon032/97047246.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 33 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Bartram Trail Regional Library:
Mary Willis Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0684850354
- ISBN: 9780684850351
- Physical Description: 395 p. ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Simon & Schuster, c1998.
Contents / Notes
A novel on motherhood whose protagonists are four women working in a Los Angeles hair salon. The white woman neglects her children, one black has problems with them, a second is planning single motherhood, and a third, infertile, has difficulty finding a child to adopt.
|Additional Physical Form Available:||
Also issued online.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||African American women > Fiction.
Beauty operators > Fiction.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Fiction.