Currently available copies
- 36 out of 36 copies are currently available at PINES.
0 current holds on 36 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 031286101X (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780312861018 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 447 p. : maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Forge, 1998.
Contents / Notes
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
Includes bibliographical references (p. -447).
A novel on Ireland's 1916 Easter Rising, which led to the country's independence from Britain. The protagonist is a schoolboy whose nationalism is awakened by his headmaster, a revolutionary poet. The boy joins in the fighting on the barricades. By the author of Pride of Lions.
Find similar items by subject
Ireland > History > Easter Rising, 1916 > Fiction.
Dublin (Ireland) > Fiction.