Confidence : a novel / Rafael Frumkin.
"At seventeen, Ezra Green doesn't have a lot going for him: he's shorter than average, snaggle-toothed, internet-addicted, and halfway to being legally blind. He's also on his way to Last Chance Camp, the final stop before juvie. But Ezra's summer at Last Chance turns life-changing when he meets Orson, brilliant and Adonis-like with a mind for hustling. Together, the two embark upon what promises to be a fruitful career of scam artistry. But when they try to pull off their biggest scam yet--Nulife, a corporation that promises its consumers a lifetime of bliss--things start to spin wildly out of control"-- Dust jacket flap.
- ISBN: 9781982189730
- ISBN: 1982189738
- Physical Description: 308 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Swindlers and swindling > Fiction.
Gay men > Fiction.
Corporations > Fiction.
American Dream > Fiction.
Currently available copies
- 20 / 20 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 1 / 1 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
- 0 current holds on 20 total copies.