Fish and wave / by Sergio Ruzzier.
"When a tiny wave grows bigger and bigger, what's a fish to do? Fish and Wave by Sergio Ruzzier is a playful exploration of what it really means to go with the flow."-- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 0063076667
- ISBN: 9780063076662
- ISBN: 0063076675
- ISBN: 9780063076679
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Alley, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Contents / Notes
|Target Audience Note:||
Guided reading level H.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Fishes > Comic books, strips, etc.
Water waves > Comic books, strips, etc.
Friendship > Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series
Currently available copies
- 18 / 22 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 1 / 1 copies available at South Georgia Regional Library System
- 0 current holds on 22 total copies.