How to be a genius / written by John Woodward ; consultants, Dr. David Hardman and Phil Chambers ; illustrated by Serge Seidlitz and Andy Smith.
Making a complex subject fun, accessible and exciting, this exploration of the brain and how it works features mind-bending puzzles, games, and optical illusions to sharpen the wits.
- ISBN: 9780744050387
- ISBN: 0744050383
- Physical Description: 192 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Edition: Revised edition, American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK Publishing, 2022.
Contents / Notes
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Brain > Juvenile literature.
Currently available copies
- 9 / 10 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System
- 0 current holds on 10 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|