Super Milly and the super school day / Stephanie Clarkson ; illustrated by Gwen Millward.
"It's Superhero Day at school and Milly has her outfit ready, but she worries that she can't be a real superhero without superpowers like X-ray vision or the ability to fly. When the day isn't so super for some of her classmates at school, Milly realizes that her real superpower is kindness, making her the best kind of superhero--a good friend!"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781536217261
- ISBN: 1536217263
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 x 28 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Nosy Crow, an imprint of Candlewick Press, 2021.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Superheroes > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Kindness > Juvenile fiction.
Currently available copies
- 1 / 2 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
- 0 current holds
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|