Whispering hearts / V.C. Andrews.
"Renowned for her singing across the English countryside, Emma is tired of performing only in pubs and at church services. She's determined to leave her misty hometown for the dazzling streets of New York City. She'll become a Broadway star, or die trying. Her father, stubborn and full of rage, disowns her on the spot. But with her heart set on a glittering future that she'll do anything to achieve, she walks out of the door and into a new life. But when she arrives, her fate is not what she imagined"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781643589299
- ISBN: 1643589296
- Physical Description: 365 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2020
Contents / Notes
Regular print version previously published by: Gallery Books.
Sequel to: Echoes in the walls.
Find similar items by subject
Search for related items by series
Currently available copies
- 14 / 20 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
- 0 current holds
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|