The cleaner / Mark Dawson.
Disappearing into London's bustling East End after a botched job, government assassin John Milton comes out of hiding to meet violence with violence when a single mother and her troubled son are caught in a bloody turf war between two rival gangs.
- ISBN: 9781787395121
- ISBN: 178739512X
- Physical Description: 349 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: London : Welbeck Fiction Limited, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2014
Contents / Notes
Includes excerpt from: Saint death.
|Original Version Note:||
Originally published: UK : Unputdownable, 2014.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Milton, John (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Single mothers > Fiction.
Teenage boys > Fiction.
Gangs > England > London > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.
England > London.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
Currently available copies
- 7 / 15 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
- 0 / 0 copies available at Athens-Clarke County Library
- 0 current holds
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|