Sea stories : my life in special operations / Admiral William H. McRaven (U.S. Navy retired).
"Admiral William H. McRaven is a part of American military history, having been involved in some of the most famous missions in recent memory, including the capture of Saddam Hussein, the rescue of Captain Richard Phillips, and the raid to kill Osama bin Laden. Sea Stories begins in 1960 at the American Officers' Club in France, where Allied officers and their wives gathered to have drinks and tell stories about their adventures during World War II -- the place where a young Bill McRaven learned the value of a good story. Sea Stories is an unforgettable look back on one man's incredible life, from childhood days sneaking into high-security military sites to a day job of hunting terrorists and rescuing hostages"-- Page  of cover.
- ISBN: 153872975X
- ISBN: 9781538729755
- Physical Description: 334 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 21 cm
- Edition: First trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2019
Find similar items by subject
Currently available copies
- 1 / 1 copies available at PINES
- 0 current holds on 1 total copy.