The tiger's apprentice / by Laurence Yep.
- ISBN: 006305650X
- ISBN: 9780063056503
- Physical Description: 192 pages, 6 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Revised paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper; an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Contents / Notes
A tiger, a monkey, a dragon, and a twelve-year-old Chinese American boy fight to keep a magic talisman out of the hands of an enemy who would use its power to destroy the world.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Chinese Americans > Juvenile fiction.
Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
San Francisco (Calif.) > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Chinese Americans > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
San Francisco (Calif.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Currently available copies
- 1 / 2 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 1 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
- 0 current holds