Anger management activities for kids : 50+ exercises for understanding feelings, staying calm, and managing strong emotions / Holly Forman-Patel, MA, LMFT, LPCC ; illustrations by Claudio Cerri.
Currently available copies
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at PINES.
0 current holds on 1 total copy.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Greater Clarks Hill Regional Library:
Columbia County Library
|New Books - Adult||155.4 FOR
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781646116294 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1646116291 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xiii, 107 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Emeryville, California : Rockridge Press, 
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references (pages 101-104) and index.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Emotions in children > Juvenile literature.
Anger in children > Juvenile literature.
Creative activities and seat work > Juvenile literature.
Emotions in children.
Anger in children.
Creative activities and seat work.