The Black Swan of Paris / Karen Robards.
Currently available copies
- 6 out of 13 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Hall County Library System.
1 current hold on 13 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Hall County Library System:
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781432880484
- ISBN: 1432880489
- Physical Description: 669 pages (large print) 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Contents / Notes
"Paris, 1944. Celebrated singer Genevieve Dumont is an unwilling darling of the Nazis and uses her position of privilege to go undetected as an ally to the resistance. When her estranged mother, Lillian de Rocheford, is captured by Nazis, Genevieve knows the Gestapo will torture information out of Lillian that will derail the upcoming allied invasion. The resistance movement is tasked with silencing Lillian by any means necessary--including assassination. But Genevieve refuses to let her mother become a victim of the war. Reuniting with her long-lost sister, she must navigate the perilous cross-currents of Occupied France in time to save Lillian's life"--Page 4 of cover.
Find similar items by subject