Afterlife : a novel / Julia Alvarez.
Currently available copies
- 8 out of 8 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Hall County Library System.
0 current holds on 8 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Hall County Library System:
Blackshear Place Branch
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781980077268
- ISBN: 1980077266
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (6 hr., 15 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged English edition.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, Md. : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2020
Contents / Notes
In container (17 cm.).
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer:||
Narrated by Alma Cuervo.
A literature professor tries to rediscover who she is after the sudden death of her husband, even as a series of family and political jolts force her to ask what we owe those in crisis in our families, biological or otherwise.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Authors > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Illegal aliens > Fiction.
Responsibility > Fiction.
FICTION > Literary.