The big island race / written by Meredith Rusu ; illustrated by Jen Oxley
Clifford and Emily Elizabeth are learning all about Mars. The Red Planet sounds just like the red rocks down by the Birdwell Island beach. Emily Elizabeth and her firends decide to go on a space race to see who can get there first. But when Clifford gets stuck in the mud, will Emily Elizabeth lose the race?
- ISBN: 9781338541946
- ISBN: 1338541943
- ISBN: 9781544440033
- ISBN: 1544440030
- ISBN: 9781646974108
- ISBN: 1646974107
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic Inc, 
Contents / Notes
"Clifford created by Norman Bridwell"
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Racing > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Racing > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
|Genre:||Picture books for children.
Search for related items by series
Currently available copies
- 8 / 13 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
- 0 / 0 copies available at Athens-Clarke County Library
- 0 current holds
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|