Currently available copies
- 56 out of 76 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Hall County Library System.
2 current holds on 76 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Hall County Library System:
Blackshear Place Branch
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781501195099
- ISBN: 1501195093
- Physical Description: xi, 498 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 
Contents / Notes
Series numeration from author's website.
Syn takes another hit job and crosses the path of the vampire race's new enemy and a half-breed in danger of dying during her transition. Butch O'Neal is the Dhestroyer, supposedly fulfilling the prophecy that forces the end of the Omega.
Find similar items by subject
|Genre:||Paranormal romance stories.