The practicing mind : developing focus and discipline in your life : master any skill or challenge by learning to love the process / Thomas M. Sterner.
Examines the process of practice as it relates to learning, and shows that it can build discipline and clarity, and be a fulfilling process in and of itself.
- ISBN: 9781608680900
- ISBN: 1608680908
- Physical Description: 148 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First New World Library edition.
- Publisher: Novato, California : New World Library, 
Contents / Notes
"Master any skill or challenge by learning to love the process"--Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The learning begins -- Process, not product -- It's how you look at it -- Creating the habits we desire -- Perception change creates patience! -- The four "S" words -- Equanimity and DOC -- Teach and learn from children -- Your skills are growing.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Mind and body.
Currently available copies
- 1 / 1 copies available at PINES
- 1 / 1 copies available at South Georgia Regional Library System (Show)
- 0 current holds