Currently available copies
- 12 out of 15 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Coastal Plain Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Fitzgerald-Ben Hill County Library.
2 current holds on 15 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (1 hr., 57 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Universal City, California : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 
Contents / Notes
Title from web page.
Anamorphic wide screen (1.85:1).
Special features: Outtakes; The heart of "Champion"; Action at the dirt track; music videos; theatrical trailer.
In the supercharged world of dirt track racing, a single mistake causes the lives of two men to change forever. One must fight for his family, the other must fight to forgive.
English dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Speedway motorcycle racing > Drama.
Life change events > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.