The case of the missing moonstone / Jordan Stratford ; illustrated by Kelly Murphy.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 2 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Twin Lakes Library System:
Mary Vinson Memorial Library
|MYSTERY||J M STRATFORD JORDAN
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0385754434
- ISBN: 9780385754439
- ISBN: 9780605929098
- ISBN: 0605929092
- Physical Description: 219 pages : black and white illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First Yearling edition.
- Publisher: New York : Yearling Books, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
Contents / Notes
Includes a sneak peek of The Case of the Girl in Grey.
"Imagines an alternate 1826 London, where Ada Lovelace (the world's first computer programmer) and Mary Shelley (author of Frankenstein) meet as girls and form a secret detective agency. Their first case involves a stolen heirloom, a false confession, and an array of fishy suspects"-- Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Find related items by series
- The Wollstonecraft Detective Agency ; no. 1
- Stratford, Jordan. Wollstonecraft Detective Agency ; no. 1.