The tired gun / Lewis B. Patten.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 5 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Greater Clarks Hill Regional Library:
Columbia County Library
|Large Print||LP FIC Patten
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781628997385 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1628997389 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781628997439 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1628997435 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 182 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2015.
- Copyright: ©1973
Contents / Notes
"After a month of trying to outrun a revenge-crazed rancher whose brother he had shot in self-defense, Sam Court returns to his hometown to make his final stand. Besides the twenty men chasing him, he finds new enemies in town and very few friends"-- Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.