Of mice and men / John Steinbeck ; with illustrations by Fletcher Martin and an introduction by John T. Winterich.
Currently available copies
- 2 out of 2 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Conyers-Rockdale Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Nancy Guinn Memorial Library.
0 current holds on 2 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- Physical Description: 164 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Edition: Collector's edition.
- Publisher: Norwalk, Connecticut : Easton Press, ©1977.
Contents / Notes
"This collecter's edition is published by advance reservation exclusively for subscribers to the Easton Press collection of the 100 greatest books ever written."--Title verso.
A mentally disabled man and his caregiver run into trouble while looking for work as itinerants in Depression-era California.