Louder than words : the first collection three true stories of ordinary girls with extraordinary lives
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1009/2010015903-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1009/2010015903-b.html - Contributor biographical information
Currently available copies
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at PINES.
0 current holds on 1 total copy.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Marshes of Glynn Libraries:
Brunswick-Glynn County Library
|Stacks||YA 920.72 SHA
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0757315461 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780757315466 (pbk.)
v, 377 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Deerfield Beach, FL : Health Communications, 
- Copyright: ©2010
Contents / Notes
Marni / Marni Bater -- Emily / Emily Smucker -- Chelsey / Chelsey Shannon.
|Summary, etc.:||Three teen authors describe their experiences with a mother's death and a father's murder, the struggle of a Mennonite with West Nile virus, and life with situational depression and trichotillomania, the urge to pull out all one's hair.|