Sam & Dave dig a hole / Mac Barnett ; illustrated by Jon Klassen.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1503/2013955959-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1503/2013955959-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1503/2013955959-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1503/2013955959-b.html - Contributor biographical information
Currently available copies
3 current holds on 143 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Henry County Library:
Cochran Public Library / Stockbridge
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780763662295
- ISBN: 0763662291
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2014
Contents / Notes
Overview: Sam and Dave are on a mission. A mission to find something spectacular. So they dig a hole. And they keep digging. And they find nothing. Yet the day turns out to be pretty spectacular after all. Attentive readers will be rewarded with a rare treasure in this witty story of looking for the extraordinary - and finding it in a manner you'd never expect.
Interest age level : Ages 4-8.
Junior Library Guild Selection
Caldecott Honor Book, 2015
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Holes > Juvenile fiction.
Boys > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Picture books for children.
Holes > Fiction.
Boys > Fiction.
Imagination > Fiction.
|Genre:||Picture books for children.