The long way home [sound recording] / Louise Penny.
Currently available copies
- 30 out of 31 copies are currently available at PINES.
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at West Georgia Regional Library System. (Show copies)
0 current holds on 31 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781427244291
- ISBN: 1427244294
- Physical Description: 10 sound discs (12 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Macmillan Audio, p2014.
Contents / Notes
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Produced by Laura Wilson.
|Participant or Performer:||
Read by Ralph Cosham.
At first enjoying a peaceful retirement, former Quebec homicide detective Armand Gamache reluctantly agrees to help a neighbor search for her missing estranged husband and teams up with two former colleagues on a search that reveals the workings of a psychologically damaged mind.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Québec (Province) > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Artists > Fiction.
Find related items by series
- A Chief Inspector Gamache novel ; [v. 10]
- Penny, Louise. Three Pines mystery (Blackstone Audio, Inc.) ; v. 10.