The long way home [sound recording] / Louise Penny.
Currently available copies
- 28 out of 32 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at West Georgia Regional Library System.
0 current holds on 32 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|West Georgia Regional Library System:
Bremen Public Library
|AUDIOBOOKS||CD FIC PENNY
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781427244291
- ISBN: 1427244294
- Physical Description: 10 sound discs (12 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Macmillan Audio, p2014.
Contents / Notes
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Produced by Laura Wilson.
|Participant or Performer:||
Read by Ralph Cosham.
At first enjoying a peaceful retirement, former Quebec homicide detective Armand Gamache reluctantly agrees to help a neighbor search for her missing estranged husband and teams up with two former colleagues on a search that reveals the workings of a psychologically damaged mind.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Québec (Province) > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Artists > Fiction.
Find related items by series
- A Chief Inspector Gamache novel ; [v. 10]
- Penny, Louise. Three Pines mystery (Blackstone Audio, Inc.) ; v. 10.