A shining light : home to Amana / Judith Miller.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 19 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Oconee Regional Library System:
Rosa M. Tarbutton Memorial Library
|LG-PRNT||LP FIC MILL
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781410470478 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410470474 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 479 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2014
Contents / Notes
"After devastating events, widow Andrea Wilson and her young son sought temporary refuge in Iowa's Amana Colonies of the early 1890s. Will the peace she finds there convince her to stay?"-- Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Amana Society > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Iowa > History > 19th century > Fiction.
Large type books.
Find related items by series
- Home to Amana
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction
- Miller, Judith, 1944- Home to Amana.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction series.