Saving vegetable seeds. Harvest, clean, store, and plant seeds from your garden / by Fern Marshall Bradley.
Currently available copies
- 6 out of 7 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at Live Oak Public Libraries.
0 current holds on 7 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Live Oak Public Libraries:
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781612123639 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1612123635 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781612123646 (ebook)
- ISBN: 1612123643 (ebook)
- Physical Description: 91 pages : colored illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: North Adams, MA : Storey Publishing, 2014.
Contents / Notes
Getting started with saving seeds -- Seed-saving techniques -- Saving seeds, crop by crop.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Vegetables > Seeds.
Vegetables > Seeds > Harvesting.