Record Details

Catalog Search

Back To Results
Showing Item 37 of 1521

Flash  Cover Image Book Book


Krentz, Jayne Ann. (Author).

Summary: On obtaining 51 per cent of a company, pushy venture capitalist Jasper Sloan discovers the remaining 49 per cent is owned by Olivia Chantry, and she is no pushover. They draw their swords, but steamy love conquers all.

Item details

  • ISBN: 0671523082
  • Physical Description: print
    258 pages ; 22 cm
  • Edition: [Book Club edition].
  • Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, [1998]
Subject: Businesswomen Fiction
Seattle (Wash.) Fiction
Washington (State) Seattle
Genre: Romantic suspense fiction.
Love stories.

Currently available copies

  • 1 / 1 copies available at PINES


  • 0 current holds on 1 total copy.
Find the nearest copy:
Library System: Library Branch Name
Call Number / Copy Notes Barcode Shelving Location Status  
Flint River Regional Library System:
      Griffin-Spalding County Library
Send SMS Text
31022008576420 ADULT Reshelving

Back To Results
Showing Item 37 of 1521

Additional Resources