The secret keeper / Beverly Lewis.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 162 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Newton County Library System:
Porter Memorial Branch Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780764211485 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 076421148X (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780764209802 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0764209809 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 346 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
Contents / Notes
"Jennifer Burns has always had an 'old soul,' but joining the Amish world will challenge her spirit--and her heart--in ways she never expected"--Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Lancaster County (Pa.) > Fiction.