The girl you left behind / Jojo Moyes.
Currently available copies
- 49 out of 53 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library.
0 current holds on 53 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9780670026616
- ISBN: 0670026611
- ISBN: 014312577X
- ISBN: 9780143125778
- Physical Description: xii, 369 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pamela Dorman Books/Viking, 
Contents / Notes
France, 1916: Artist Edouard Lefevre leaves his young wife, Sophie, to fight at the front. When their small town falls to the Germans in the midst of World War II, Edouard's portrait of Sophie draws the eye of the new Kommandant. As the officer's dangerous obsession deepens, Sophie will risk everything--her family, her reputation, and her life--to see her husband again. Almost a century later, Sophie's portrait is given to Liv Halston by her young husband shortly before his sudden death. A chance encounter reveals the painting's true worth, and a battle begins for who its legitimate owner is--putting Liv's belief in what is right to the ultimate test.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
World War, 1914-1918 > Fiction.
Romanic suspense fiction.