Queen's gambit / Elizabeth Fremantle.
Currently available copies
- 35 out of 35 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Marshes of Glynn Libraries.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Brunswick-Glynn County Library.
0 current holds on 35 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9781476703060 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 147670306X (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781476703077 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 1476703078 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 424 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2013.
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references (p. 422-424)
A tale inspired by the life of Henry VIII's sixth wife follows her reluctant marriage to the egotistical and powerful king in spite of her love for Thomas Seymour, a situation that compels her to make careful choices in a treacherous court.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Catharine Parr, Queen, consort of Henry VIII, King of England, 1512-1548 > Fiction.
Courts and courtiers > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Henry VIII, 1509-1547 > Fiction.