Peace / Wendy Anderson Halperin.
Currently available copies
- 20 out of 21 copies are currently available at PINES.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Twin Lakes Library System.
0 current holds on 21 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780689825521
- ISBN: 0689825528
- ISBN: 9781442467873 (ebook)
- ISBN: 1442467878 (ebook)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, c2013.
Contents / Notes
Based on the Eastern philosophies of the Tao Te Ching, a lyrical picture book explores the eternal question of how to promote world peace and shares inspiring quotes from famous peacemakers while counseling readers on how to find peace within oneself.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Peace (Philosophy) > Juvenile literature.
Taoism > Juvenile literature.