Endangered / Eliot Schrefer.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 40 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Cherokee Regional Library:
Chickamauga Public Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780545165761 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0545165768 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780545496841 (pbk)
- ISBN: 9780545165778 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 264 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Scholastic Press, 2012.
Contents / Notes
Sophie is not happy to be back in the Congo for the summer, but when she rescues an abused baby bonobo she becomes more involved in her mother's sanctuary--and when fighting breaks out and the sanctuary is attacked, it is up to Sophie to rescue the apes and somehow survive in the jungle.