Hollywood High / by Ni-Ni Simone, Amir Abrams.
Currently available copies
- 18 out of 21 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Lake Blackshear Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Lake Blackshear Regional Library.
0 current holds on 21 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9780758263179 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0758263171 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780606263788 (Turtleback Books ed.)
- ISBN: 0606263780 (Turtleback Books ed.)
- Physical Description: viii, , 310 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Pub. Corp., 2012.
Contents / Notes
Traces the scandals and dramas of Hollywood High teen socialites Rich, London, Spencer, and Heather, whose status as their private school's most popular "it girls" is threatened by respective secrets.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||African American teenagers > Fiction.
Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.