Seraphina : a novel / Rachel Hartman.
Currently available copies
2 current holds on 72 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Lee County Public Library:
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780375866562 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0375866566 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780375966569 (library binding)
- ISBN: 0375966560 (library binding)
- ISBN: 0375896589 (ebook)
- ISBN: 9780375896583 (ebook)
- Physical Description: 499 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2012
Contents / Notes
In a world where dragons and humans coexist in an uneasy truce and dragons can assume human form, Seraphina, whose mother died giving birth to her, grapples with her own identity amid magical secrets and royal scandals, while she struggles to accept and develop her extraordinary musical talents.
Boston Globe-Horn Book Fiction Honor Award, 2013.
Find similar items by subject
|Genre:||Fantasy fiction, American.
Dust jackets (Bindings) > 2012.