Currently available copies
0 current holds on 134 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9780375868429 (trade hardcover)
- ISBN: 0375868429 (trade hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780375968426 (hardcover library binding)
- ISBN: 0375968423 (hardcover library binding)
- ISBN: 9780375868276 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 0375868275 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 290 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, c2012
Contents / Notes
"A Borzoi Book"--T.p. verso.
When the difficult star of the reality television show "Expedition Survival" disappears while filming an episode in the Florida Everglades using animals from the wildlife refuge run by Wahoo Crane's family, Wahoo and classmate Tuna Gordon set out to find him while avoiding Tuna's gun-happy father.
Find similar items by subject
|Genre:||Dust jackets (Bindings) > 2012.