The hunger games / Suzanne Collins.
Currently available copies
- 18 out of 20 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Oconee Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Treutlen County Library.
1 current hold on 20 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9780545425117
- ISBN: 0545425115
- Physical Description: 374 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Inc., , c2008.
Contents / Notes
Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen accidentally becomes a contender in the annual Hunger Games, a grave competition hosted by the Capitol where young boys and girls are pitted against one another in a televised fight to the death.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Juvenile fiction.
Television programs > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
Contests > Juvenile fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.