One day it'll all make sense : a memoir / Common with Adam Bradley.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 18 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Statesboro Regional Library:
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781451625875 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1451625871 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xiv, 305 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2011.
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references and index.
The Grammy Award-winning recording artist and actor shares the story of his life, from his youth on Chicago's South side and rise in the hip-hop industry to his movie appearances and the lessons he has learned as a son and a father.
Find similar items by subject
Rap musicians > United States > Biography.