Victory and honor / W.E.B. Griffin and William E. Butterworth IV.
Currently available copies
- 10 out of 10 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Marshes of Glynn Libraries.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Brunswick-Glynn County Library.
0 current holds on 10 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9781461808930
- ISBN: 1461808936
- Physical Description: 8 sound discs (10 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2011
Contents / Notes
Title from container.
In container (17 cm.)
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer:||
Narrated by Scott Brick.
Facing daunting challenges in the form of political threats against the OSS and the early stirrings of the Cold War, Cletus Frade and his colleague conduct a secret operation to counter the growing ambitions of Joseph Stalin.
|Additional Physical Form Available:||
Issued also on cassette.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Office of Strategic Services > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > United States > Fiction.