The complete guide to saving seeds : 322 vegetables, herbs, flowers, fruits, trees, and shrubs / by Robert Gough and Cheryl Moore-Gough.
Currently available copies
- 16 out of 19 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at Live Oak Public Libraries.
0 current holds on 19 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Live Oak Public Libraries:
Oglethorpe Mall Library - Savannah
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781603425742 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1603425748 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: viii, 311 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: North Adams, MA : Storey Pub., 2011.
Contents / Notes
Seed biology 101 -- Tending and selecting plants for the best seeds -- Harvesting and cleaning seeds -- Seed storage know-how -- All about germination -- Sowing seeds and raising transplants -- Breeding your own varieties -- Saving vegetable seeds -- Saving herb seeds -- Saving flower seeds -- Advanced seed saving: nuts, fruits, and woody ornamentals.
Find similar items by subject
Seeds > Harvesting.
Seeds > Viability.