The London Eye mystery / Siobhan Dowd.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 6 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Satilla Regional Library:
Douglas-Coffee County Library
|YA||YA DOWD SIOBHAN
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780385751841 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0385751842 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780606144131 (prebind)
- Physical Description: 322 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Yearling ed.
- Publisher: New York : Yearling Books, c2007.
Contents / Notes
When Ted and Kat's cousin Salim disappears from the London Eye ferris wheel, the two siblings must work together--Ted with his brain that is "wired differently" and impatient Kat--to try to solve the mystery of what happened to Salim.
Find similar items by subject