Do I need it? or do I want it? : making budget choices / Jennifer S. Larson.
Currently available copies
- 19 out of 21 copies are currently available at PINES.
- 12 out of 14 copies are currently available at West Georgia Regional Library System. (Show copies)
0 current holds on 21 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780761339144 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0761339140 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780761356646 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0761356649 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780606251501 (hc.)
- ISBN: 0606251502 (hc.)
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Lerner Publications Co., c2010.
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references (p. 31) and index.
Spending money -- Making choices -- Budgets -- Wants and needs -- Saving -- Who budgets?
An introduction to budgeting that explains how to make a budget and stick to it, how to decide if something is a need or a want, why it is important to have a budget, and how to save and spend money wisely.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Finance, Personal > Juvenile literature.
Budget > Juvenile literature.
Budget > Pictorial works > Juvenile literature.
Budgets, Personal > Juvenile literature.
Saving and investment