Chasing Orion / Kathryn Lasky.
Currently available copies
- 10 out of 10 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds on 10 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9780763639822
- ISBN: 0763639826
- Physical Description: 362 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2010.
Contents / Notes
In 1952, when Georgie is eleven years old, her family moves to a new Indiana neighborhood where her teenaged neighbor has polio and is in an iron lung.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Poliomyelitis > Juvenile fiction.
Neighbors > Fiction.
Indiana > History > 20th century > Juvenile fiction.