The American heritage history of colonial antiques / by the editors of American heritage. Author and editor in charge: Marshall B. Davidson.
Currently available copies
- 26 out of 26 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds on 26 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- Physical Description: 384 p. : ill. (part col.) ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: [New York] : American Heritage Pub. Co.; book trade distribution by Simon and Schuster, 
Contents / Notes
Traces the steady convergence of comfort and culture through the various colonial periods with a fine emphasis put on the rewards resulting from the intermingling of stylistic influences that came to America through trade and busy immigration.
|Additional Physical Form Available:||
Also issued online.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Antiques > United States > History.
Objets d'art > États-Unis > Histoire.
United States > Social life and customs > To 1775.
États-Unis > Mœurs et coutumes > 17e-18e siècle.