Eidi / Bodil Bredsdorff ; translated from the Danish by Kathryn Mahaffy.
Related electronic resources
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2008026052-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2008026052-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1002/2008026052-s.html - Sample text
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 39 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Oconee Regional Library System:
Laurens County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780374312671 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0374312672 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 138 p. : map ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux, 2009.
Contents / Notes
"Originally published in Danish by Høst & Son under the title Eidi: Børnene i Kragevig 2"--T.p. verso.
Eidi leaves her mother and stepfather in Crow Cove to live in a nearby village, where she meets the much younger Tink and rescues him from the abusive man he has been living with.
|Study Program Information:||
Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 5.2 4
A Junior Library Guild selection
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.