The small adventure of Popeye and Elvis / Barbara O'Connor.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2008024145-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2008024145-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1002/2008024145-s.html - Sample text
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 34 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Conyers-Rockdale Library System:
Nancy Guinn Memorial Library
|JUV||J FICTION O'CONNOR
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780374370558
- ISBN: 0374370559
- Physical Description: 149 p. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2009.
Contents / Notes
"Frances Foster books."
In Fayette, South Carolina, the highlight of Popeye's summer is learning vocabulary words with his grandmother until a motor home gets stuck nearby and Elvis, the oldest boy living inside, joins Popeye in finding the source of strange boats floating down the creek.