Where the mountain meets the moon / Grace Lin.
Related electronic resources
- http://www.gracelin.com/content.php?page=wherethemountainmeetsthemoon&display=activities - Author Grace Lin's website with links to activities
- http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/_b2c/media/assets/titles/734efc6e-df5e-40ce-9340-2ad78d3131f6/EG_9780316114271.pdf - Educator's guide from Hachette Book Group
- http://www.teachingbooks.net/tb.cgi?tid=15867&a=1 - Links to book guides, lesson plans, and other resources from TeachingBooks.net
- http://www.massbook.org/reading_guides/Where%20Mountain%20guide.pdf - Reading and discussion guide from Massachusetts Center for the Book
Currently available copies
- 112 out of 131 copies are currently available at PINES.
2 current holds on 131 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780316114271
- ISBN: 0316114278
- ISBN: 9780316038638
- ISBN: 0316038636
- ISBN: 0316043303
- ISBN: 9780316043304
- Physical Description: 278 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2009.
Contents / Notes
Companion book to: Starry River of the Sky.
Includes bibliographical references.
Minli, an adventurous girl from a poor village, buys a magical goldfish, and then joins a dragon who cannot fly on a quest to find the Old Man of the Moon in hopes of bringing life to Fruitless Mountain and freshness to Jade River.
|Study Program Information:||
Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 5.5 7.
Reading Counts! 5.4.
Newbery Medal Honor Book, 2010.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Moon > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Fiction.
Moon > Fiction.