Mare's war / Tanita S. Davis.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 60 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Chattooga County Library:
|YA||YA F DAV
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780375957147 (reinforced)
- ISBN: 0375957146 (reinforced)
- ISBN: 9780375857140 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0375857141 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 341 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2009.
Contents / Notes
Teens Octavia and Tali learn about strength, independence, and courage when they are forced to take a car trip with their grandmother, who tells about growing up Black in 1940s Alabama and serving in Europe during World War II as a member of the Women's Army Corps.
A Junior Library Guild selection