Little ant big thinker : or, Where does the ocean end? / by Andre Usatschow ; illustrated by Alexandra Junge.
A small ant asks a big question and learns that answers often depend on how you look at things.
- ISBN: 9780735822030 (hbk)
- ISBN: 0735822034 (hbk)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 23 x 30 cm.
- Publisher: New York : North-South, 2009.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Questions and answers > Juvenile fiction.
Currently available copies
- 2 / 2 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 1 / 1 copies available at West Georgia Regional Library System
- 0 current holds on 2 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|West Georgia Regional Library System:
Bowdon Public Library
Send SMS Text
|31057010692815||EASY PICTURE BOOKS||Available|