First family / David Baldacci.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 209 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Elbert County Public Library System:
Elbert County Public Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780446539753 (regular edition)
- ISBN: 0446539759 (regular edition)
- ISBN: 9780446546959 (large print edition)
- ISBN: 044654695X (large print edition)
- Physical Description: 452 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Pub., 2009.
Contents / Notes
A daring kidnapping turns a children's birthday party at Camp David into a national security nightmare, pushing agents Sean King and Michelle Maxwell to their limits.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||King, Sean (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Maxwell, Michelle (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
National security > Fiction.